Friday, March 11, 2011

My Art Studio Workspace

Update, August 2012: Since this post was made, I've taken some new photos and posted them here. Carry on!

-----------------------------------

A few of my friends have made posts like this about their workspaces, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.


(click to enlarge and view description)

An artists' studio is always evolving. I think back to 5 years ago when I worked in a huge loft space above a nightclub, and how much has changed since then. I've sacrificed a lot of floor space over the last couple studio iterations, but ended up with better equipment, so in many ways it's a fair trade. My next missions for my current studio are to get a better flex-arm light for my easel and a second bookcase that can support my overflowing art book and magazine collection.

2 comments:

  1. Great space. I like the colour scheme. May many more masterpieces be delivered from this factory of fantasticness!

    ReplyDelete